Established in 1984, First Impressions began as an image consultancy and grew to become a people development organisation that currently spans the UK, Europe and Asia.
We have always helped people to manage their personal brand so that it’s appropriate, consistent and memorable – whether this is socially or in a business context.
Building upon this core, the business has consistently evolved to meet the needs of its clients and now offers a comprehensive set of disciplines covering all aspects of people development and cultural transformation.
Our work ranges from one-to-one coaching or small group consultations, through to presentations, seminars and practical workshops in both the private and corporate markets.
With our years of experience we have come to realise that every organisation is different and although we offer open courses, the benefit often lies in us designing a bespoke solution for you. That way, you can be sure that your needs will be met entirely.
We will be very happy to discuss your requirements.
Please either call us, or drop us an email. Our contact details can be found on the contact us page.
First Impressions offers you a flexible range of services
• Development programmes for staff at all levels
• Integration with leadership development/talent management initiatives
• Graduate training and induction events
• One-to-one coaching for key personnel
• DiSC® Profiling
• Speakers for conferences of any size
• Team events and away-days
• Corporate hospitality events
• Image for interview coaching including a 24-page Guide
• Sales promotion events and incentive programmes
• Well-being/health promotion initiatives
First Impressions has licensed training centres overseas. You can find out more by visiting our partner sites: